Saturday, August 18, 2012

more Scrapbook Circle goodness!

here are the last of my Scrapbook Circle projects for August... I am REALLY going to miss these kits - wish I could afford them, I would totally subscribe!! I am also going to miss working with some really great and talented girls - the Scrapbook Circle ladies are A+!!!

I gave some triangles a try for this page here - came together quickly... just a lot of paper going on!


 I just can't get enough of the MME brads... I <3 p="p" them="them">
next up is a simple page with some pinwheels! LOVE them... need to use them more :)
 layered a couple homemade ones here:

 Thanks Lisa and all the girls at Scrapbook Circle for making this last year a blast !! I am going to miss you :(

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

So fun!! And love those pinwheels! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

It has been great getting to know you Nicole! I love your work and will be seeing you around blog land :)