Monday, September 10, 2012

Basic Grey Paper Cottage

Just stopping in today to share a page I created for Let's Capture Our Memories using the gorgeous
Paper Cottage line by Basic Grey !!

I just am totally addicted to pie charts lately  - a great way to add a lot of pattern to your page. This page came together WAY quickly, a pie chart, the BG premade garland and some punched confetti and vo
 I just love the mini coat hanger I had and added in a few little black clothespins for good measure. Love the stiff twine to tie the banner together.

It is odd for me to love a page so much...but I honestly, love this one!!! Hope you do too!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The pie chart looks really cool. I agree that it's a great way to add a lot of patterns to a page. Need to give this a try!

Diana Waite said...

this is amazing! Love the pie chart--seriously need to try this!

Kat said...

such a pretty page. that bg collection is awesome and you did a great job with it. makes me want to go buy some!

Tamika said...

Love the soft look of the papers & the photos together!

Christy said...

Yeah that little hanger is the PERFECT touch. FABULOUS JOB :)

Shannon91 said...

so beautiful !!!
Bizz