Monday, September 24, 2012

Scrapbook & Cards Today Challenge!

I was super excited a few weeks ago to have been asked by Catherine at Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine to host a challenge over on their blog this week!

I jumped at the opportunity  and  the post is up today! Check it out HERE

My challenge is to use a pie chart or few on a page....Here is the page I created using more Bella Blvd papers:

A good mix of Bella papers makes it easy to do:
 I had to add in a few cute cupcakes for good measure too!


Hope you will play along with the challenge - stay tuned later in the week as I am sharing a tutorial on making quick pie charts without a die cut machine :) 

4 comments:

Jody said...

Very cute and congratulations! Great post!

Jody said...

Very cute and congratulations! Great post!

Tracey said...

Saw this on the S&CT blog this morning! It's such a fabulous layout!!

ALINE said...

Hi Nicole

Your page was very beautiful ... I loved the joy it brings.

Kisses!