Sunday, September 16, 2012

September Nook kit!

It's the last kit for My Scrapbook Nook - it is full of Echo Park For the Record 2 - and I got to play along this month!

Here are my four projects:
 Although the paper seems masculine, I love the floral accent papers in the collection paired with a pretty damask :)

 But the collection really is great for boys : 
Hard to tell, but I cut out a bunch of confetti with my cameo using one of my Jillibean Soup studio files and stitched it behind some vellum here :
I love this pretty light blue patterned paper - and the mix of yellow with it is pretty!
 
This page didn't quite turn out as I hoped -but I do love the white mist from October Afternoon with the doily mask on the darker paper - shows up really well! 
 I think I spritzed it about 5 times to make it this opague:
 Lots of scrappy stuff going on lately - lots to share.. stay tuned for more :)

Hope you have been busy being creative.. drop me a note and say HI and let me know you are out there!


5 comments:

ALINE said...

Hi Nicole

Adorei suas páginas... são muito lindas! Parabéns!

Xo

Chiqui said...

Beautiful pages Nicole! Love em!

Tracey said...

Amazing projects Nicole! Wow!!

Tamika said...

The latest and the greatest awesome kit and layouts!

Jaclyn Rench said...

Wonderful pages, Nicole!!! Love that color palette from the kit, and that you made it work for both masculine and feminine pages.