Friday, September 21, 2012

Toot and Some Lilybee projects

The Fall issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today is out today and guess what.. I am inside again!!!

I was asked to contribute a page for the What's Next feature of the magazine -
check out my page on pages # 66-67 !!!

Here is a sneak  using some new MME papers!

You can download the magazine FREE HERE


Just sharing some projects I made using up some of my Lilybee I had left over from a few kits and assignments! Thought I would mix up a few lines here:

 Used my Cameo to cut the kraft background and used a lot of scraps to make the background! 
 and a weeeeee  little banner with more pretty scraps and my tiny attacher. love that thign!
was a lot of stitching, but i like how it turned out :)

And a quick page about me :) Needed to use up some photos - wayyyy too many self portraits :)
 Used my Cameo a bit here too - might as well make it work right! lol I cut the ME title....
 and all the circles out of the background paper - stitched it after I layered paper behind it...
It's been nice to do some pages just for me for a change! 

What have you been scrapping lately.??? I need details :)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

loving what you can do with your new gadget..fun pages nicole!!

way to go on the magazine!

Diana Waite said...

CONGRATS to yo--your pages are GORGEOUS!