Thursday, September 27, 2012

Super exciting day for me!

It's a very exciting day for me - first, I am off to Crop & Create Ottawa to meet Kristine Davidson and Stephanie Hart! I get to TA with Vicki Boutin and Kelly Purkey, I will be doing a make and take on pie charts ... AND get a weekend away from all the mommy stuff in our nations' capital!

 :) I will miss the family, but every girls needs a break now and then right?

Also, some super exciting news on two fronts ..... first up:



I am super excited to be back with Jillibean Soup as a Design Team member again ! I have loved every minute of this team, and well, Jill and Kimber are purely awesome!!! So happy to be back again :)

and...


I made the Lilybee Design team! YAY! I was so honestly suprised to get that email in my inbox.
I was seriously over the moon. So many talented people applied and I was chosen. I really can't believe it.

so, it has been a VERY exciting scrappy month for me. 

I still can't wipe the smile off my face :) Someone pinch me. 

Feeling super grateful today




13 comments:

Laurel said...

Woo, hoo super congrats to you!!!

Deena said...

Congrats Nicole. Have a great time with all you crafty woohoos!!!

Tracey said...

WHat amazing news and so well-deserved!!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on making both teams, Nicole! So happy to be working alongside you again!

Jenny Evans said...

Congrats, girlie!!! That is amazing news!!! So happy for you!! :D

juliescrapbook said...

You deserve everything coming to you. You are one talented Canuck! Congrats!

scrappymo! said...

Triple congraulations are in order!

We're all proud of you!

Tamika said...

Have fun,be safe and congrats! Look forward to seeing you over at Lilybee!

Lee-Anne said...

That is fantastic! Love your work Nicole!

danni reid. said...

you will ROCK both teams (again for jillibean) i LOVE your work, HUGE congrats!!!

Diana Waite said...

SO well deserved--you are AWESOME! congrats!!

beckyjune said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations! Both teams are so lucky to have you.

Ana Castro said...

Congrats Nicole! So happy for you!! Love your work!! ;))