Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dear Pebbles....

It's my turn up on the Pebbles Inc. blog today - this time I am sharing a card set that I made using the new Seen & Note line - which I love!!!

The colours are amazing - I love the colours in this line and the patterns.. yikes!! I am in love!

I made these cards using mostly the new Phrase & Journalling cards in the collection:
Everything is from the Seen & Noted collection- I added in a few Thickers, white cardstock and some hemp twine.  I used my Cameo a lot for this too - I cut the white lace trim on the machine as well as the tabs and even the "hello" title too.


 I hope you enjoyed this small sneak at the new Seen & Noted collection from Pebbles.. make sure you are watching the Pebbles blog for tons of inspiration from the DT!

4 comments:

Tracee said...

Great set of cards I love the lacy border that you cut, and the twine adds the perfect finishing touch! Tx

scrappymo! said...

Your lacy borders look great...cute cards!

Diana Waite said...

TOTALLY GORGEOUS cards!

Mag said...

Love thème !! So great !