Friday, October 26, 2012

Jillibean - Double Digits

Just sharing a quick page that I did using some Jillibean Soup ! 

The 10 yr old says I don't scrap him enough - so I wanted to make a cool & boyish page just to celebrate his 10th b-day last month.. this is the result:

 I wanted to try to make a bulls eye effect - did it work?
 Love the little stars cut from the paper in the Game Day Chili line (above).
I cut the numbers from my Silhouette too and then backed them with some Soup Staples II -
Seriously, I could scrapbook with those papers and colours EVERYDAY.

Hope you like - more projects coming up!

5 comments:

Jody said...

Love the dog LO! Super cute!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous! The elements work together to make it an awesome boy layout!

scrappymo! said...

Bet he was proud! Love the bullseye!

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE this layout--FANTASTIC!!

Georgie Horn said...

This is lovely! I aspire to be on Jillibean DT someday.