Thursday, November 08, 2012

Jillibean Soup Sketch time again!

It's that time of the month - time for a new Jillibean Soup sketch!
I did a simple linear sketch this month - you can check it out on the blog HERE...
but here is my page:


I did a lot of cutting with my Cameo on this page - I used some of the pretty Jillibean Soup cutting files available in the Silhouette online store. I love the hearts ... a personal fave!!


 I went to town with lots of words for my title - was a great way to use up a lot of my Jillibean Soup scrap papers that I keep! I cannot waste one gorgeous scrap!! That scripty font is my fave :)


Hope you will play along with us this month - please DO! Share your pages with us on the Jillibean Soup Facebook page, or link us up at the Jillibean Soup blog too :)

I am off for a few days to Crop & Create in Saskatoon, SK Canada!! I can't wait to see some friends there and spend time scrapping without worrying about kids and dinner and all that  :)

Be back soon to share more projects :)

8 comments:

Diana Waite said...

FANTABULOUS--I really like how you did the title work!

Doreen Vasquez said...

OMGoodness! ove all the words alongthe side and how you changed up the color a font! How creative and fun!

Tamika said...

Absolutely LOVE this!

Tracey said...

I love this Nicole! Your super long title is awesome!!

Laurel said...

Love this, love that title!

Ashley Horton said...

This is an amazing page, Nicole!! Love your fun Silhouette cut title!!

Josiane said...

Beautiful!!!

lakesidekb said...

Great page!