Saturday, February 02, 2013

Scraptastic Scraplift

 Hello everyone - Nicole here again with another page from the January kit from Scraptastic - Days of Our Lives!

This month, the DT has been inspired by our member gallery - I chose this page from one of our newest members and fellow Canadian - Andrea Wiebe - as inspiration for my page using the Days of Our Lives kit!

 

Here was my take on the lift - I was inspired by a few things on Andrea's pretty page:

 

I chose to do a 12x12 page vs. Andrea's 11x8.5 landscape page instead.  What drew me to Andrea's page was the pennant layered pieces and chose to do the same under my photo along with a canvas stars and a button from the kit:



 I also added some journaling to the bottom right of my page and my title above my photo similar to Andrea and layered the Jenni Bowlin tags from the kit and a few more buttons too:



I hope you will dive into the Scraptastic gallery and see all the inspiration created from the wonderful kits here at Scraptastic!

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

This is beautiful! LOVE your color combo and that big star :)

Leanne said...

beautiful!!