Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Jillibean Soup cards

I had a couple cards hit the Jillibean Soup blog this week and I thought I would share them with you today!
I used a lot of the new Chilled Cucumber Soup - mixed with some Irish Farm House Soup too. I had some fun with the new clear stamps - they are AWESOME - and thought this sentiment would be good for an adult birthday card! I added in some seam binding and a Maya Road bird trinket for fun:
I used some leftovers of a hexagon Placemats piece for this card, and layered some Hexie stickers in behind it - again, more stamped images layered under the new friend Wise Words sticker (LOVE these)
Stay tuned on the Jillibean Soup blog - we have some changes and fun stuff happening in April!! Can't wait to share what we have been working on behind the scenes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are some additional options that might be a smart idea for your printed vinyl decals need. This is such the best choice is not just because it is cost-effective when you evaluate them to having the particular products printed.