Friday, May 24, 2013

New Pebbles Lakeside collection!

I was super excited to receive this AWESOME mid season release from Pebbles Inc a few weeks ago. In fact, I could not wait to dive in and start cutting paper when I received it!

This line is PERFECT for summer - I had some extra photos laying around of the time we spent at the beach last year and knew I was going to use them with this collection.

What can I say about this collection - first off - there is a great mix of colours!! I love the coral, with the mix of navy, turquoise, and deep orange. Even some brown AND black thrown in there too!

One of my favorite new goodies in this line are the wood embellishments! As you can see here, I stapled right through them quite easily with my tiny attacher and layered it overtop of a piece of the new chipboard:

The chipboard pack is a great mix of floral designs and wood pieces and more!

I love the chalkboard wood pieces - this one has an awesome quote and I couldn't resist using it on this page! I added a few more chipboard pieces over my journaling page:
I hope you have been following the Pebbles blog all week to see all the creations with the Lakeside collection that the DT has been sharing! If not, don't wait - stop by the blog and say HI :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

This is a totally awesome combo of colors and patterns!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!