Tuesday, May 21, 2013

#trending Tuesday with Jillibean Soup

I have a new post up on the Jillibean Soup blog for my #trendingtuesday posts. Today, I show how to spice up some simple Jillibean Soup kraft cardstock with GOLD !

I cut a template for the background out of my cameo and them misted the background with 2 different gold mists - and added some gold stitching too:

I added in more gold my misting a vintage doily from the Jillibean Soup vintage store and a few other goodies too, like the Irish Farm House die cut shapes and stamps too:

Please check out the full post HERE. I am always interested to hear what others would like to see on the blog in my #trending tuesday posts - so please leave me a comment on the blog to let me know!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love love love all the stitching!