Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Winners + a video!

Thanks for the sweet comments this weekend... the winners of the Jillibean Soup stamps are:

Fresh Vegetable Soup stamps - Katie Bolinger  

Chilled Cucumber Soup stamps - {VICKI}


Irish Farm House Soup stamps - Mary Mac


CONGRATS!!! Please email me at nowosad1@mts.net so I can mail these off to you asap!


I am also here today to share a quick mini book I made using Jillibean Soup Polaroid shaped Placemats and Bit Sized Bites. (journaling cards)

I did a few cuts with my Silhouette Cameo for the cover and the polaroid inserts that make the book:
 and used a lot of die cut shapes and journaling cards to decorate !


You can check out the video over on the Jillibean blog today HERE

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

{VICKI} said...

YIPEE!

SO EXCITED to see my name as a winner!

thanks so much

sending an email right now!