Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jillibean Tutorial time!

A new video went up on the Jillibean Soup blog yesterday - this time it was to play with your Jillibean Soup stamps and those watercolor paints that I have been seeing all over the internet!

Here is the page I created for the video :
You can see all the stamping I used here:
I really love that water dripping effect from splashing some water on your page too :
 I just used really cheap watercolors for this page - I am too cheap to invest big bucks in something I might do a few times on a project ... love the effect, it is really pretty in person.
Please check out the video HERE.  I would love to get your suggestions for upcoming videos.... if you have any ideas on what you would like to see email or leave me a comment !! (here or on the Jillibean Soup blog)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I really enjoyed this video! gorgeous LO Nicole..x