Friday, June 21, 2013

The new issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine hit the stands today and I am lucky enough to have a couple projects inside! Well, one is inside and one is an online All About Me feature.


You can view the magazine online HERE. or pick it up for free at your local scrapbook store!!!

Here are a few closeups of the page I created for this series, about me and my mom. To see the full page, please check out the article in the  All About Me section:
 I only used one collection for this page - which is a rarity for me - I used Basic Grey's Mint Julip line. It is so pretty, and perfect for feminine photos.

Head on over to the Scrapbook & Cards Today site to check out the magazine and even enjoy the free Cameo downloads too!!! Yes, I said free people !!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful page Nicole! did you show your mom?