Sunday, July 28, 2013

More Scraptastic projects!

Just sharing a few more Scraptastic pages - playing a little catch up as these were actually from one of the June kits!

This page started with the brown circle rings cut from my cameo. I added some bits of patterned paper in behind some of the circles and let the orange through the rest. I love the Jillibean Soup Alphabeans in the kit and the hash tag helped make a cute and easy title too.

 I added in some stickers and some wood veneers I picked up in the Scraptastic shop and I was done !

Next up, I used the same circle cut and alphabeans with some stripes of papers from the kit. I love the mix of kraft with the darker brown, red and turquoise too! Boyish without being overly baby boy if you know what I mean! 

 I did use my cameo again to cut some stuff out of the kraft cardstock in the kit for layering behind the photos:

Now, Scraptastic has Life kits! I have been wanting to give this a go - so when Jessica sent the kit this month with exclusive stamps and Ormulu cards, I got started. It is still a work in progress. I need to organize better and am just getting used to it all , but here are my first few spreads:


 I used a lot of the stamping in this process - to add some extra pattern to the cards like this triangle one here:


 I am still getting used to not having too much chunkiness on my page...lol, so this seems flat to me. Will work on getting creative with that next month :)
 


I just finished off my July projects for Scraptastic... will be back soon to share those!

3 comments:

MelB said...

YAY! So happy to see your PL. Love what you've done. That kits seems pretty fabulous!

Julie said...

Look who decided to stop by?! Great pages as always Nicole.I have a hard time not seeing lots of chunky stuff on your pages too,but you rocked it regardless.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.