Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Scrapbook and Cards + a cut freebie!

Who doesn't love free cut files right?

Well, I am happy to say that I will be creating monthly freebie .studio cut files for the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog every month, starting TODAY!

Here is the freebie for July:


and here is the page I created with it!

I drew a sketchy circle in my studio software and then traced it to make this fun cut - I fooled around a bit more and made one with a center, and one without ! You can decide if or which one you would like to use on your projects.

Here are a few closeups of the circles once cut:

I love a good basic shape with a twist that you can use over and over again...this is definitely one of those shapes! Super easy to layer, add stamping, banners, brads, etc... lots of possibilities!

Check out the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog HERE for the link to the cut file.

I would love to hear what kinds of cut files people are looking for - basic shapes, backgrounds, titles, etc... leave me a comment and I will see what I can do :)

7 comments:

Tracee said...

Love this kind of file, Thankyou so much for the freebie Tx

Sarah said...

Thanks for the free cut file! I am in love with those circles! Your layout totally rocks! I love everything about it!

Shannon91 said...

Thank you so much for the freebie !!!!
I love it !!!
Bizz
Shannon91 (France)

Daniela Dobson said...

Love that layout!!! Thanks for the file.

Ashley Calder said...

Such a fun cut file! And a great layout!!

Donna said...

Great freebie, love the organic circles, fabulous, but alas I am a metal die devotee.

Katrina Hunt said...

Love this freebie!!!! Thank you so much! Hugs, Katrina Your layout ROCKS! Now, I want to go scrap!