Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A winner and some ramblings

First off, thank you so much for leaving some comments on what kinds of videos you like seeing. I still don't know what I will be doing this weekend for my assignment, but I do have a couple ideas in my head now!

I did choose a winner for the RAK and that person is CHELSEA!


Please shoot me an email at nowosad1@mts.net and I will send off your RAK this weekend!

I you haven't noticed,.... I woke up this morning to a blog makeover by my good friend Kristine Davidson! She is super blog talented and can work magic so fast! If you are interested in having her do your blog... check out all her info HERE
I'll be back soon with a couple more projects...I have lots of projects due this week coming up and not a hot clue what I am going to do for a few :)

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Congrats to Chelsea!
Great new blog look!
If you're like me, the looming deadlines will provide inspiration! Can't wait to see what you've got to share!