Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hampton Art - CARDS

I am here today to share a few quick cards using lots of Hampton Art stamps!

I am definitely not an expert card maker, so I focus on the quick and easy. I really tried to make a concious effort to stamp a lot on this card.... lol

First up, I used the Kiss Me stamps from Bella Blvd by Hampton Art for this fun lovey card:
 I made a semi ombre background with different colours of red and pink inks with the same stamp over and over again. I also stamped some different colour word bubbles and adhered one with 3D adhesive:

Next, I made this card, using some great KI Memories products:

I had the background left over from another project and added some punched circles of patterned paper in behind some of the circles. I added a fun sentiment sticker and some stamped tags, using stamps by Echo Park.

I love the fun circles and it was an easy way to add pops of color on a basic card!

Be back soon with more projects...doing a bit of a catch up ;)

No comments: