Monday, October 07, 2013

My first Bella Blvd projects!

Super excited to have my first two projects on the Bella Blvd blog today for my DT introduction.

I am seriously drawn to the bright and fun colours in all the Bella collections and almost squealed when I got my first DT box... getting a good amount of Bella Blvd in Canada is tough to do!!!

Anyways, here are 2 of my projects:

I used tons of the Daily Chevies line for this page. I love love love all that yummy chevron and so many colours!
 

I just love everything about the snapshots collection! I cannot wait to use more and more of it on many more projects... more!! lol




Check out the full announcement HERE. I would love it if you could stop by the Bella blog and say HI :)

3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Congrats, Nicole! I love the LOs, especially all the stitching! TFS!

Ruth G said...

P.S. The link to Bella Blvd in your blog post doesn't seem to be working. I hope you'll get a badge soon for your blog, too! Thought you might like to know about the link.

Leanne said...

LOVE these projects!!! :)