Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bella Blvd project week!

It's project week over on the Bella Blvd blog - and I have a few things to share!

First up there is a new FREE project sheet available for download:



You can download it off the Bella Blog HERE

I also created a couple different projects for the Bella Blog this week as part of our Home Decor day on Monday! I made a couple different trees using some non-Christmas Bella Blvd products and you would never know they aren't holiday related!

My 8 yr old helped me with this paper tree - it is a great project with just a punch, some scraps of paper and lots of pins !

 

I wanted to use some of the pretty Bella Blvd feathers to create something unique and here is the result! Once I had hot glued the feathers to the foamcore base, I painted on a little Stickles to add a little sparkle.

 

I also created this collage style framed project using the Christmas Countdown collection by Bella Blvd - I mixed up some other collections with holiday like colours in them!


 
Make sure you check out the Bella Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for this holiday themed week of projects! Please let us know what you think too, we love hearing from you!

1 comment:

Kim said...

So cute! I love Bella Blvd. and you are amazingly talented. Thank you for sharing. Take care. :)