Friday, January 03, 2014

Hampton Art layout

Good morning!! I am just quickly popping in with a page I did for December for Hampton Art.

I used a lot of fun and bright KI Memories papers for this one, along with some cute Bella Blvd. stamps by Hampton Art.

I cut the large flower shapes out of a few circles I hand drew onto the back of my patterned paper. I cut a few notches from each circle to make the flower shape, and then added some circles and a bunch of sewing to finish off the flowers.


I finished off the page by using my ColorBox Suede dye ink and my Bella Blvd stamps to stamp a few heart and sub-title to my page:



I love the fun and sparkly KI Memories "lovely" word that comes in a sticker pack, with flowers and other assorted shapes. I love that they are foam, as they can be manipulated easily on your page :)


Thanks for stopping by - I have a tutorial up tomorrow... oh and a giveaway too! Don't miss out!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous! Love the pop of the colours on the neutral background!! The stitching looks awesome too!!