Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bella Blvd Pinspiration!

It's almost the weekend!

Today, I am up on the Bella Blvd blog with a fun Pinterest inspired page. I love inspiration pieces and this one was FUN for me.

As soon as I opened up the piece in my assignment, I had an idea pop in my head. I have used angles a few times lately on my pages, and decided this was another great opportunity to use one and mimic the tilt of my daughter at her dance class a few weeks ago

Here is my page:



I was able to combine a few different product lines together to create this page. Family Forever, Molly and Lucky Starz. Man, I love those stars.... both the A side and B side papers are fantastic!!

I started off my page by creating thicker strips of paper along the bottom edge of the layout, mimicing the colours in the inspiration piece and choosing lighter patterned papers for each edge, using machine stitching to link them all together.

I added in some mini label stickers, a crochet heart and even a few little scraps of glitter paper I had kickin' around.



I added in a few of the new Candid Cards - perfect for little bits on your page and they go so well with the mini sticker sheet stickers too!


Thanks for stopping by the blog today - please head over to the Bella Blvd. blog and say HI! Leave us a comment and tell us what you think of our projects today!

1 comment:

antenucci said...

Lovely page, love your interpretation.