Thursday, March 27, 2014

Jillibean Soup - This way to history

I had a couple new projects up on the Jillibean Soup Blog this month, and I wanted to share this last one with you today.


This page was done with alot of fun new patterns from the winter CHA lines - mostly Sightseeing Stew, which is basically awesome.

To start the page, I cut some random sized squares for the bottom of my page. I added them to the bottom and added a lot of machine stitching to the whole page - going over the white cardstock base with the same white thread. It makes it like a quilt like pattern.



I added in some scraps of vellum that I had lying around in my scrap pile. They had circles punched from them, and I thought that would be a fun layer on my page.


You can see here, that I used the new Beanboard alphas for my title in the Tart Teal colour - they are so fun and easy to sew through...more coming on that soon ;)


I added some Jillibean Soup diecuts from the Sightseeing Stew line, and some of the new Wood Sprinkles to my page.


Yes, some of them are big, but if you are looking for a great alternative for flair or smaller circle stickers- this is it. Plus, I love bling, so it works for me.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today - I appreciate all the comments and visits :)


No comments: