Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today is out!!

The spring issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine is out today and as with each issue, I am very excited.



Today I am extra excited as I am happy to announce I will be staying on with SCT for the rest of 2014 with these talented ladies:



I am so excited to be a part of the 2014 Scrapbook & Cards Today creative team and look forward to another year of contributing to this amazing magazine, along with their CardMaps special issue and annual Scrapbooking Planner!

I have a couple fun projects in the magazine and I can't wait to share them with you - but for now, I will give you a little peek of the projects I have inside for two different articles.

First up is an Pinterest inspiration piece - each designer chose an image off Pinterest and created their project with that in mind.


The second article is called the 3T's and it's all about cutting this month! I won't share too much more.. but here is a quick sneak of  that project:


Are you new to SCT? You don't know what you're missing from this FREE print and digital resource and I invite you to check it out here. The Spring publication releases tomorrow on the SCT Blog, so be sure to check out this fresh, new issue! Once you read it, you'll see why SCT is one of the leading international scrapbook/cardmaking magazines. Also, please join me in congratulating SCT on their 8th anniversary this month! If you'd like to say kudos, please stop by the Facebook page and tell them I sent you. SCT is having quite a wingding to celebrate not only their anniversary, but their soon-to-be 80,000 Facebook fans! Lots of prizes and fun so be sure to check it out.

It's also a very exciting time for us at the magazine as we are about to celebrate 8 years!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - I appreciate all your comments and visits! :)


1 comment:

ALINE said...

It is very good!!!
Congratulations!!!!