Friday, April 04, 2014

Jillibean Soup - Today makes me smile

I'll be spending the weekend at Crop and Create here in Winnipeg and I am ready to get my scrap on! I love going to crops and especially ones where I get to connect with some of the Scrapbook and Cards Today team.

For now, I wanted to share with you a very simple care I made with some new Jillibean Soup.  I am in all kinds of love with the new Jillibean Soup lines and the Stampables products.

I created this simple card with a couple scraps of patterned paper, a scrap of a white lattice Placemat, and a stamp and simple embellishments.

I started with a white cardstock base and then layered on my scraps. I love the tone on tone white background and used my white lattice Placemat scrap for that purpose. I added in a mint green stamped Jillibean Soup Handwritten Sentiment stamp. I also added a few of the Jillibean Soup newer products - the Wood Sprinkle to the center of the Stampable Butterfly. I love that bling surrounded in the natural wood.



I hope you like this simple card. I use my scraps A LOT to create my projects and cards is a really great way to do just that!


1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

This is lovely. I love the subtle lattice pattern and that stitching.