Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jillibean video tutorial

Good morning!! I am back from a brief blogging break to share my last Jillibean Soup project for this month - all month long the DT was tasked to use cut files from Jillibean Soup found on the Silhouette online store.

I made a few different projects for this video, using the print and cut files found in the Jillibean Soup shop at Silhouette. In the video, I explain how you can print, cut and resize these (and other) online available only shapes for your scrapbook page. There are a few different online only images now - so please check out ALL the Jillibean Soup stuff that's available HERE

Here are my projects using these only available online print and cut shapes:



I just love the color scheme of the cards and would LOVE them as a Jillibean Soup line!!! 

To check out the tutorial and video - hop on over to the Jillibean Soup blog - PLEASE leave me some feedback... I need to know if doing the videos are something people want to see or not.

Also, let Jill know if you love these cards and think there should be a whole line made like I do !! :)

No comments: