Saturday, May 03, 2014

SCT NSD page + tutorial


It's been a LONG NSD ! ARe you getting lots of creative time in?? This is my last page of the day - PROMISE! This one comes with a simple tutorial I saw on The internet a while ago using Gelatos that was easy - and your plain white cardstock cut files !!!  Like everyone else today - over on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog, the DT is sharing some great inspo and a few tips too!

Mine is about cut shapes... of course...If you are at all like me, you have random cut shapes hanging around... and sometimes you just don't want white!

Here is my page:

You can see that I jazzed up my title here:

 

Here's how!

gather some supplies. Gelatos, mister, cut shapes


Rub gelatos onto craft mat and spritz with mister. rub together to make a paint.


Drag your shape into the paint ... mix up the colours-get creative!


Let dry and you have your own uniquely colored images! Cool right!


Now, head over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog - all day long we have TONS of giveaways to be won.. .now is your chance! Check out my tutorial and what the rest of the DT created... say HI, tell us what you loved and you could WIN!!





10 comments:

ALINE said...

I loved this page!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Super cute layout! Love the title & all those circles! Love all the different paper behind it too!

Heather said...

I love the technique, I just got some gelatos and am finding out they are harder to work with than everyone says.....I just need some practice.

Keathe said...

Just beautiful! Love it :)

Leanne said...

oh my! I love this!!!

mommyof5kidz said...

OMGoodness! Love your layout! Happy NSD!!!!

laury55 said...

great tip, love your layout

{VICKI} said...

Love the circles on your page

TracyM #6773 said...

LOVE your FUN page, I'm a circle addict, so your circles filled with pretty patterned papers are a delight!!!
What a cool way to colour your sentiments, I haven't tried that with my Gelatos ... yet.
THANK YOU for the inspiration :)

Jessy Christopher said...

What a great layout!! Love to see that u used the gelatos!