Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Bella Blvd Pinspiration!

I don't know what happened, but I totally forgot to share a page I did for a fun Pinterest inspo day over at the Bella Blvd blog last week. It was a really cool inspo. piece and was an easy page to put together.


I used some cheap a cardstock as a base as I knew I was going to cover the entire thing up with a selection of Candid Cards from a few of the newer Bella Blvd lines - Family Forever, Molly and Lucky Starz. I love the various different sized and layered them together to fill up the page. I added in some simple Decorative Tape and small embellishments to some of the cards, but really kept it quite simple.


I have another Bella Blvd page to share with you later this week... please stop by and check it out!

1 comment:

ALINE said...

I loved it!
Very beautiful!