Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Watercolour + Bella Blvd!

Good morning! Today on the Bella Blvd. blog we are sharing some projects with trendy watercolors. I recently bought some and wanted to try them out on a larger area of my page and today's page is the result.

Truth is, I am not artsy. I love the look, but not the effort. I don't know if I need to add more water or what, but the colors came out quite bold. I did use watercolor paper on the circle part of my page, so it is a little cream looking here. I lighly drew some circles, painted them in and then when dry, stitched and added some Bella Blvd. circle stickers to some of the circles. Just enough color bled under to still show through.



All in all the page came out cute. I do think I need more practice - maybe next time on a smaller scale like on a title or journaling card until I get the hang of it more.



Katie Rose and Stephanie Buice are up on the Bella Blog with me today and have some amazing projects! I would love it if you would stop by the blog and let us know what you think of our projects!!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

this LO is so beautiful!!