Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cocoa Daisy August kit!

Have you checked out the reveal over at Cocoa Daisy and our August kit - Modern + Vintage yet ???

I couldn't resist creating this page using tons of washi tape from one of the add-ons kits! I decided to run the washi across the bottom half of my page, alternating how I lined up the colors to they alternated. In person, you can't tell that it is washi tape strips, it looks like paper! Pretty cool.




I added in lots of embellies from the Main, as well as both the addo-ons too.

I really loved this strip of paper in one of the papers in the patterned paper add-on and fussy cut it out and used it to divide the top and bottom of my page. I mixed up several of the alphas in the kit(s) to create my title, along with one of the Fancy Pants die cut words.

I'll be back tomorrow with another page using the August kit from Cocoa Daisy!

1 comment:

antenucci said...

I love all of those pieces you added in the circles, quite neat to look at!