Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Jillibean Soup cards

Ok, I know I shared a Jillibean Soup tutorial here yesterday, but I wanted to quickly stop by and share some cards I made for Jillibean Soup this month.

Lately, I have been in a creative funk, but I decided to sit down with my scrap bucket and whip out a bunch of cards... so here is the result of a couple!


This first card is likely the EASIST card ever and I love it. I used a 1" circle punch, some twine and the Spicy Social Soup stamps for my sentiment - which is also a 1" circle!



I did wrap some twine around my fingers and add it around my stamped sentiment so it stood out a bit. I am addicted to that May Arts twine. A really simple card, my attempt at a rainbow like design, with some neutrals mixed in.



Next, I used strips of paper and Soup Labels to create this card:



Once I stitched down a bunch of strips of paper and Soup Labels in an ombre like pattern, I added in tons of epoxy dots and Wood Sprinkles and I was done!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... please say HI so I know you are out there!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Simple is the best. I love both of these :)

Lisa said...

Glad I'm not the only one that has been in a bit of a creative funk! Great cards!!