Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bella Blvd - What's New Wednesday!

Hello Hello! 

Earlier this month, I shared with you a page made with the new Tiny Tots line by Bella Blvd with a photo of my son - today, I am using the same line except I am embracing the hints of pink in this line with some photos of my daughter a few years ago!


See that "sweet" - yep those are some new chipboard alphas in a super funk hot pink color - love them! the are not too thick or thin and go really well with Bella alpha stickers!

I love  the candid cards from the winter CHA release -and now they are on the backside of a sheet of 12x12 paper!! Just trim out what you need and go crazy! I layered mine across the top of the page and then used some girly stickers from the sticker sheet to finish off my page.


That's it for me today - I am currently "out of the office" soaking up the sun down south - be back next week with more projects!... and I think it is time for a giveaway.. stay tuned. :)




2 comments:

Tracey said...

What a super sweet page Nicole!! I love this!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Such a fabulous design! Love the angled placement of the patterned papers!