Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fancy Pants True Friend!

Good morning!! I am super excited to be sharing a page I made using the True Friend collection by Fancy Pants!

I love love love this collection - the colours are amazing... that coral, and teal with hints of yellow, mint, brown and black. Yep brown + black together and it works! Love it!



I used quite a few die cuts and 4x6 and 3x4 cards on this page. I simply cut a few cards apart and layered them like paper, mixing in patterns from the 6x6 paper pad as well! I love the almost matte like sequins, mixed with some shiny ones!



Stay tuned the first weekend of each month when the Social Media team has a recap over on the Fancy Pants Blog - hope you will join in and check out what we've been tweeting, IG'ing, Facebooking,etc!

2 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh Nicole! A new favorite of yours and I have a lot. This is amazing an is that your daughter? So little? I am loving this collection too. Congrats again on the team!!

Leanne said...

such a great colour combo and I love the stitching..x