Friday, October 03, 2014

Jillibean Soup + Pagemaps

It's October!!! Man, can you believe it is fall already. We sadly did not have much of a summer up here in my part of Canada... when we did, our family was off in Florida, so I guess I can't complain too much right?

I am stopping by today to share a page that I did for Jillibean Soup + Pagemaps!

Pagemaps is full of Jillibean Soup designs in their October newsletter... here is my take on the sketch I was sent by Becky Fleck using tons of NEW Jillibean Soup.




I used a simple white circle placemat with various papers from the Soup Staples III collection to create my page.
I added in lots of the new file cards and even new Jillibean Soup glitter and wood sprinkles into the mix.
 
How cool is that new - old school - hello wire word?? I love it! Will be hoarding those for sure.



If you don't have the October Pagemaps in your inbox yet - hop on over to the Pagemaps site and check out all the DT work with the sketches this month!

While you are there, you can also check out my PageMapsU classes that are available!

1 comment:

MiaW said...

this is beautiful. love your design and b/w pictures.