Friday, November 28, 2014

Cocoa Daisy Reveal night!

Hello and happy friday! Right now, it is December kit reveal time over at Cocoa Daisy! Today, I am sharing a couple projects I made using the December kit and addons ... yes, I couldn't resist getting all of them this month!! Lots of Amy Tangerine Stitched collection in this kit!

Here is the first page that I created, which is also based on this month's sketch challenge that will go live on December 1.


Lots of great embellishments and papers that are perfect for layering, as you can see. Love the watercolor feel in the Stitched collection.




This page was created with a cut file I created and cut from Silhouette adhesive cardstock. I added lots of small pieces of the different kit papers to the back of most of the open areas and then placed it over the grey cardstock from the kit.




Since the background is quite busy, I used a simple photo and a few embellies to cluster around it.



That is it for me today.. I'll be back tomorrow with a few more projects with this kit!

No comments: