Sunday, November 30, 2014

Last of Cocoa Daisy!

Happy Sunday ! I am starting to work on CHA assignments, but wanted to pop in to share my last few projects for Cocoa Daisythis month. Today's projects are all holiday themed, although the kits are not.

I decided to make just a few simple holiday card using some basics in the kit.



I made this fun snowman with my trusty circle punch and some cardstock. I added it to a background made with papers from the kit along with the chipboard alphas.



I made this card with some Cocoa Daisy exclusive paper, and exclusive stamps in the kit. The holly berries were stamped with 2 different red inks and some Jillibean Soup glitter (not in the kit) was added to the stamped images.





This last card has more Cocoa Daisy exclusive paper and Pebbles stickers in the kit. I cut the Christmas with my Silhouette.




Have a scrappy Sunday!!

No comments: