Sunday, December 28, 2014

NEW ! Basic Grey Prism

Welcome  back to my blog! Today I have a couple pages to share with you using the new Basic Grey Prism collection ! This line is full of fun geometric patterns and lots of colour with pops of black.


You can see that there are some great colours in this collection. I love the green, pink and teal mixed with pops of red and black! I cut this title with the red paper in the collection.


and here you can see all the patterns. I created a simple square ring like design and added lots of the papers behind most of the white squares.


My last page uses the same Prism collection.
I used lots of paper on this one, layering smaller pieces over larger squares. I love how the papers have different patterns and colour themes, but they work great together. The kraft tags in the collection are a fun layering item too!


The paper and transparency diecuts are great for piecing together. I added a layer of vellum between some pop dotted diecut and sticker shapes, finishing off my flowers with a few enamel dots


I hope you like the new collection! they will be in stores later this winter :)

No comments: