Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Winter Fun - Fancy Pants Designs

Morning!!! I am attempting to get back into blogging, I feel Like I haven't kept up with it all this year so far!

I am here to share another Fancy Pants project, using a non traditional themed line. I used the Fancy Pants collection Me-ology for this wintery page.




I love the light blue background paper that has a slightly distressed look to it, so I used that for my base and really wanted to add some pops of color . I did that by cutting strips of different Me-ology patterned papers and adhering to my page. My favorite part is the large title, which I cut from Fancy Pants Silver Foil paper using my Silhouette Cameo. It cut SO smoothly, I cannot even tell you!! I love love it!

I love the boldness of the Fancy Pants letter stickers too, and decided to use them as part of my page. The smaller alphas are also part of the Me-Ology collection and pair nicely with the background!



If you haven't had a chance to check out the new released by Fancy Pants Designs - you need to stop by their website asap and do so!!!

Check out the new line FLUTTER here: http://blog.fancypantsdesigns.com/new-winter-releases/

and Check out OFFICE SUITE here: http://blog.fancypantsdesigns.com/new-winter-releases-day-2/

No comments: