Wednesday, February 11, 2015

LOVE - new Bella Blvd!

Just stopping by the blog to share a new page I created with brand spanking new Bella Blvd from winter CHA 2015.

Since love is in the air this time of year, I thought I would scrap an actual photo of me and the hubs from our trip to Vegas last fall. I used a lot of "love" ey colors from the new Bella Blvd Color Chaos collection as well as some Clear Cuts too!

I started off by choosing my papers to work with and cut a background using my Silhouette Cameo.

I then backed most of the pieces of the background with various papers from the collection as well as pieces of the Clear Cuts transparencies. I added a hand cut title using the same papers and a fun new felt Bella Bow! How cute right?



Here is how it all came together:


Did I mention how much I love the new Bella Dots - large enamel dots? So much fun, a lot larger than the others on the market, but I know I will need tons of them :)

Check out lots of creations with the new releases on the Bella Blog all month!

No comments: