Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Scrapbook and Cards cut file freebie!

Hello! It's that time of the month again, where I release a new cut file freebie over on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog!

Here is what this month's freebie looks like:



I used a mixture of Fancy Pants collections - Everyday Circus, True Friend and foil from the Oh Deer! collection to create this page.



I used the title and the hearts from the cut file on this page, layering bit of papers from the Fancy Pants collections over the woodgrain from the Everyday Circus collection.



I love how that foil looks tucked behind some simple white cardstock. So pretty and not too flashy either.


Starting this month, I have asked some GDT to join me on the blog using the same cut file to see what they can come up with! I am choosing talented crafters from the readers gallery in the magazine! This month, I am joined by my friend and super star scrapper Patricia Roebuck. You have to see what she did with this same cut file over on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog. I admit that her page is WAY better than mine!

To download the freebie - click HERE

No comments: