Thursday, March 05, 2015

Jillibean Soup - March - Behind the Smile

Ah, piecharts, I still have a love affair with them... so when we were told that this month there was a FREE cut file to be posted on the Jillibean Soup blog and to use it on a project, I dove right in and got busy !

Here is what I created:


The photo is a little blurry in real life, but I wanted to use it anyway. It is a little like I am feeling these days. I don's quite know if it's the weather, or work stress or what, but it is what it is. This page is a little about all of that too... what is really behind a person's smile is hard to know really. Especially in a world of everything online and virtual.

Anyway..... I simply cut the piechart from the papers in the Saffron Yellow Pepper soup collection, in varying pie chart sizes. I pieced them together over some white cardstock circles and then set to adhering them on my page.


You can see I did add a little stitching to them when placing them on the page an extended them beyond a bit too, onto the background area. A few of the piecharts are popped up with foam adhesive as I really used them more like an embellishment on this page. Side note, aren't those little flower wood veneers amazing??! They are new from Jillibean Soup and part of this collection too!




I hope you like this page! If you want to download the cut file for free, head over to the Jillibean Soup blog. I will try to update this with a direct link to their post once it's up and live :) Enjoy!

No comments: