Monday, March 30, 2015

Jillibean Soup - note of thanks card

Good morning! Another quick stop by today with a super easy card using some fun Jillibean Soup

I realize as I am posting this, that the Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup is one of my new favorites, as most of my March prokects use that line. oops, but oh well too ;)

Here is a quick card using that collection:




I added some bits of paper behind this pretty Mini Placemat by Jillibean Soup
and then popped it with dimensional adhesive. I added a bit of yellow watercolor to a Notebook card and then stamped the sentiment over top when it was dry.


I tied the whole thing together with a little twine and stitching along the bottom strip on the card.
To see what the other designers are doing with this collection, please stop by the Jillibean Soup blog

No comments: