Friday, April 17, 2015

My Scraps and More GDT + a sketch!

Hey everyone! I am stopping in to kick off the weekend with a sketch !

I am guesting over on the My Scraps and More site today and created this sketch to use:


I really am into using up my 6x6 paper pad stash - I am a collecter of all things paper and so I have *ahem* just more than a few... probably at least 20 if I had to guess... anyway, I am on a mission to decrease that stash asap! Here is the page I created using a Teresa Collins paper pad I had picked up at some point last year. Love the mint, coral and gold color combo!



I simply pop dotted my photo over tons of little random strips of paper from the paper pad, tucking in little pieces here and there and stitching the whole thing down.



I finished off the page with a few rub ons, some mist, brads, epozy butons and wood veneers from my stash... a mix of Heidi Swapp and Teresa Collins again.




Audrey at My Scraps and More has a great online store - so please stop by check out what the other designers did with the same sketch and do a little shopping too ;)


No comments: