Thursday, May 14, 2015

Jillibean Soup - Hello my name is...

Hello readers :)

I am popping in to share a page I created using the new Jillibean Soup collection - Yellow Saffron Pepper Soup!



It is a fun collection with lots of color and a great pop of black - something Jillibean doesn't do too often, but I really like it!!! I think every page needs a hint of black. In this case, this page has a lot of black and I love it because of the fun patterns on the paper.


Here is my page:




Yes, I have a selfie problem. This one comes with a bit of a story - when I was visiting CHA this winter, my USA buddies had never heard of a tuque. This is a normal Canadian word (thanks to google I found that out)and it was a bit of an inside joke between us as in USA speak, apparently it's a beanie! :) Anyway, I took this photo with my tuque on to show my buddies that I was thinking of them.





I used a lot of the different patterns in the collection on this page, in a simple grid pattern and then added in some Notebook cards, wood veneers, vellum stars and wood sprinkles. I even added some kraft numbers from the Holly Berry Borscht line, which are great to tuck into a title.


I covered that Jillinbean clothespin with some of the Jillibean glitter by adding some Glossy Accents and then adding the glitter on top.



That's it for me today!! I'll be back soon with another project :)

No comments: