Saturday, May 02, 2015

National Scrapbook Day!!!

 Yes it is National Scrapbook Day!! I am pretty excited to be up on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog with a simple page using one of my favorite products + tip for pulling it all together quickly!




I used a combination of Crate Papers for this page, along with some cork, chipboard and machine stitching. This page literally took me less than an hour to do once I settled my mind on my plan of action (ie. rummaging through my supplies :) )


To check out the full post and GIVEAWAY on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog - head over HERE - you will want to stop by the blog as I know there will be a NSD full of giveways for our readers!

I am hosting a special offer on JustNick for National Scrapbook Day for the SCT readers and fans!
Head over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine blog for a FREE cut file and more! I am also offering some JustNick store designs over there too! - You will have to head to the SCT blog for details !





No comments: