Tuesday, May 05, 2015

SCT May cut file freebie!

It is that time of the month - yep, it is free cut file Tuesday on the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine blog.

Today's freebie is a little trendy and completely adaptable too. Here is what it looks like:



I chose to weld a few of these designs together to create a bit of a background for my page. You could certainly use any or all of the shapes as is or combine some together to create a unique background.




You can see here, that I simply added some patterned papers from the Simple Stories collection I AM behind my cut background design.


This month, I am joined by the super talented Jen Chapin - make sure you check out the SCT blog to see how she used this same cut file for her project.

If you want to download this FREE file- just click HERE
(.zip file that includes .studio, .svg, .png and .dxf file)


I also get asked quite a bit how you can download these freebies and store them either on your computer or in your Silhouette software... here is a quick video I did on my Youtube channel if you are interested:


Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: