Sunday, October 04, 2015

World Cardmaking Weekend! Jillibean Soup



Hello hello!! I am here to share  a card I made using some Jillibean Soup stamps!


I love using watercolors in my stamped images - I love that I can be a little messy and it looks appropriate :) I am always on a hunt to make cards for the birthdays that the boys attend as often my cards turn out a little girly... but this one was stamped boy-approved by my 10 year old :)



I quite simply blocked off an area on my white cardstock base with some washi tape and then started to stamp each of the numbers from the Jillibean Soup Stamp/Stencil set on an angle. I used Momento black ink; Staz On works well too.


From there, I simply started adding some color, one number at a time, until they were filled in as I liked...almost in a little rainbow effect. I finished off the card with some gold stamped stars and sentiment from some other Jillibean Soup stamp sets!




SUPER easy technique to try... I hope you do ! :)





No comments: