Friday, November 27, 2015

Basic Grey blog - Typeset




Good morning! I am just stopping in on this TGIF to share some weekend inspo for you using the Basic Grey collection - Typeset!

I created this page for the Basic Grey blog HERE, using tons of diecut stickers and layering to create this page:



As you can see, I started with a simple grid design and used lots of stickers to add to the grid to layer it up! Add in some dimensional foam adhesive and you are golden - I mixed stickers, wood veneer and chipboard in too for even more dimension.


Adding a little stitching detail to stickers makes them look like you purchased them that way! Use chipboard to add dimension to other embellishments without using foam adhesive.











That's it for me today! I will be back tomorrow with a fun Hip Kit Club holiday themed layout!


No comments: